Sunday, October 11, 2009

Introduction of Mine

Hill all!! Hmm, i think hi all has outdated. Yo all, whassup all!! xD

Let me introduce myself. First of all, you can call me Jack (Jack Sheong to be exact), originally from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm a student in SMK Seri Saujana and taking SPM this year.

The whole reason i blogged was conformity. Everyone was doing it so you naturally get drawn into it. It's like
"You got blog?"
"No."
"Yerr, why so outdated wan you?"
So you go home, embarassed and quickly turn on your computer to create an account just to satisfy your friends' expectations of how updated you should be.well done, fellow bloggers. You've fallen for it! So now im gonna satisfy my "friend's" expectations of knowing who i want to meet through an Internet social line which doesn't even have the ability to actually confirm the other party's identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment