Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Buddies

For this post, I would like to introduce my fellow close friends. Hmm, actually I don't have much friends as I'm pretty hostile at school. I'll state em all in priority.

1. Alvin Cham
Alvin cham, my closest friend ever since Form 1 til now. A wise yet quiet guy. Knew him on my secondary school's Orientation Day. I sat beside him and we started to talk. Oh ya, forgot to mention that Alvin was in the same class with me. We entered the classroom and sat together. We started to chat and became good friend. We've been in the same class for 5 years. Alvin rarely expresses his feeling to others. He strongly believes in Jesus Christ. The topics we chat in different grades were:
Form 1- Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
Form 2- Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts
Form 3- Maple Story
Form 4- Maple Story
Form 5- Girls LOL XD

2. Yap Hoe
Got to know him when we were in Form 2. Yap Hoe was a happy-go-lucky guy but turned out to be an emotional boy in his 17. He's quite handsome and smart too. He is an outgoing person and always get himself updated with online stuff. He is a Taoisme yet he is not a devout prayer. He eats beef!! He believes in horoscope too. I'm highly pleased to be his friend. xD

3. Fang Jie
Have you ever heard of making friend through online? Yea, for me probably will be yes. I knew him at Maple Story. We helped each other a lot. Now, we still keep in touch though we've quitted the game. I treat him as my little brother.

4. Yvonne Lee
Knew this girl from Yap Hoe. A cheerful and cute girl. We're quite friend tough we have just known each other for 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment